At Village Communities, with condos for sale in Columbus, Ohio, we love this city! People are friendly, the communities are awesome, and there is so much going on everyday. What makes Columbus the place to be? Why is Columbus being noticed, written about and talked about? What’s happening now and in the next few years?
- Columbus is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest.
- We are a proven test ground, making us appealing to businesses looking to test new products.
- Business is booming – with new jobs and companies continuing to grow.
- Columbus has some of the largest companies, employing many people. Leading the way are Cardinal Health, AEP, Amazon, DHL Supply Chain, Honda, JP Morgan Chase & Co., and Nationwide.
- Columbus is attracting the best, the smartest, and the brightest people due to our various research and technology institutes, schools, and businesses.
- Columbus continues to offer amazing food options with restaurants, breweries, coffee shops and more popping up daily.
- Columbus is affordable.
- According to a recent Forbes article, Columbus attracts many start-ups, making it the place to be for entrepreneurs.
- The Columbus area is home to many of the best-ranked high schools, including schools in these districts: Dublin, Olentangy, Upper Arlington, New Albany, Granville, and Worthington.
- The John Glenn International Airport recently completed an $80 million renovation, and plans are being discussed for the need for a new terminal complex, possible by 2030.
- Central Ohio continues to draw people here, continuing the need to build homes, condos, and apartments.
- Columbus is ranked third in fashion design nationally, making it an emerging fashion industry, poised for major growth. Columbus has the third-highest concentration of fashion designers.
- There is always something going on around the city and suburbs. From the festivals, brewery tours, food tours, entertainment and music scene and sporting events, to the arts, all one has to do is head out the door and find an event that appeals to you.
- Columbus ranks as the 8th best city for college grads, according to this article, keeping our city vibrant and strong.
We know that Columbus and the surrounding areas are exceptional places to live and work. Are you considering moving here or moving somewhere within the Columbus area? With many condo communities in the area, we’ll help you find your new home.